Student Jobs Info for International Students – Asbury University-博彩app推荐
Watch The College Tour
Contact Us

Student Jobs Info for International Students

International students must obtain a Social Security number before beginning work on campus. After you are hired, but before you begin working, come to the Human Resource Office.

  • You will need to complete student employment paper work: W-4, K-4, and I-9 forms. For the I-9 form you will need to bring your passport and your I-94 form.
  • The Human Resources Office must verify that you have the correct documentation to work in the United States, and provide you with needed information to apply for a Social Security Card.

Forms to complete this process are available in the Human Resources Office. The Administrative Assistant to the V.P. for Student Life can assist you with this process.

The US Department of Homeland Security states the following:

  1. International Students may work up to 20 hours per week during the semester and full-time when school is not in session.
  2. Incoming International students may begin working 30 days prior to the start of school.
  3. International students are eligible to work on campus through the semester in which they graduate. Continuation of employment is dependent upon meeting requirements as stated by the Department of Homeland Security.